Five-Day Emotional Intelligence (EQ) & Human Relations (HR) Workshop
CONTINUING EDUCATION or GRADUATE LEVEL COURSE
Monday, June 16 – Friday, June 20, 201
on the campus of
Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia
7301 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19002
EQ-HR 5 day Workshop Registration information. Please register by June 2, 2014.
- The EQ 360 assessment is $195. Required by all participants. Paid directly to the EQ-HR Center.
Note: Special instructions concerning tuition, lodging and meals for this event are:
- Tuition:Two options
- $600.00 for Non-Degree/Continuing Education Students:
- OR $1,660 for an accredited Graduate Course,
- For Housing - Requests for rooms at LTSP contact Alice Popovic (215-248-7384 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meals on your own at the seminary refectory. Pay as you go.
To REGISTER go to the registration page for further instructions.
*For general information please contact the Rev. Dr. David D. Grafton, email@example.com, or call 215-248-6347.
EQ-HR Five-Day Schedule and Registration
- Most workshops begin at 2 PM on Monday and ends after lunch on Friday.
- Evening sessions typically go to 9 p.m.
- What is the EQ360 Assessment?
- Read testimonials from past participants.
- Learn more about the importance of Emotional Intelligence on Our Blog page.
- Have questions for the Center? Please Contact Us.
Return to the Events Page